Online Connect Card
Whether it's your first time joining us online or BVG has been your home for years, we'd love to connect with you today!
- Is there a PRAYER REQUEST or NEED you have right now?
- Looking for MORE INFO about small groups, a specific church ministry, or an upcoming event?
- Need help CONTACTING a specific ministry leader?
- Ready to take the NEXT STEP in your faith journey through baptism, membership, or serving?
Please take a moment to fill out our Online Connect Card below!
Join us for church in-person this weekend!
SUNDAY | JUNE 7 | 10AM
We are excited to reopen our BVG Ceres Campus for our weekend Worship Gathering at the Ceres Community Center!
Sunday Details & Reminders:
- 100 person limit in the “live” worship gathering
- Limited overflow available
- Children and families will sit together
- There will be no children’s activities
- We will limit our service to 1 Hour In duration
- Masks and Hand Sanitizing stations available
- We will provide seating arraignments that observe social distancing guidelines
The BVG Ceres Campus launched in Fall 2019 as an effort to reach and engage the city of Ceres and the South County with the Gospel of Jesus. Prior to the impact of Covid-19, this new campus plant had been meeting for weekly worship at the Ceres Community Center, as well as offering Men's and Women's studies.
We welcome Pastor Tim Giannosa to the Ceres Campus as our NEW Campus Pastor! Pastor Tim has most recently been pastoring a church on the East Coast, but is moving back to the Modesto area to head up our campus ministry in Ceres. Tim and his wife Kris have long been part of the Big Valley Grace family and we are so excited to have him back on the pastoral team! Pastor Joel Boone, the first Ceres Campus Pastor, has assumed the role of Co-Senior Pastor at Big Valley Grace Community Church.
We invite you to contact Tim via email at [email protected] or leave him a voice message for a return call at 209-571-4884.
CAMPUS SITE ANNOUNCED
CERES PLANT ANNOUNCED
We invite you to come check out our Men's Bible studies happening Monday mornings, our Women's Bibles happening Tuesday evenings (off campus), and our weekend gatherings happening Sunday mornings. We look forward to connecting with you!
BVG Ceres is a place where we pray together, worship together, serve together, and fellowship together. The Ceres weekend gathering offers a welcoming environment to connect with others, worship with your family, and enjoy contemporary music. If you're looking for Bible-based teaching in a casual atmosphere with fresh coffee, we encourage you to come be a part of the great community God is building in Ceres. We look forward to connecting with you!
CERES CAMPUS EVENTS
INTERESTED IN SERVING?
If you are a resident of Ceres or South County, or you are desiring to help at the Big Valley Grace Ceres Campus, check out our current opportunities here!