EVENT REQUEST // Quick Guide
STEP 1 // Prep Before Submitting
STEP 2 // Submit Event Request Form
Should be completed 90 days in advance. You will receive an automatic confirmation of your Event Request, and the form is automatically emailed to:
STEP 3 // Wait to Receive Confirmation
- If SLT & Facilities confirm availability, notification email of confirmation sent from MarComm Coordinator (Garrett)
- MarComm adds event to the appropriate calendars, including the all-church events calendar, individual campus calendars, and individual ministry calendars
STEP 4 // Submit eSpace Room Request
- Go to http:https://app.espace.cool/account/login and complete an Event Request. (This request is seen only by the Facilities Department and is separate from the MarComm Event Request.)
STEP 5 // Submit Ministry Support Requests
IMPORTANT: 1) These are REQUESTS, they do not guarantee an expectation of fulfillment. 2) Do NOT fill out ANY of these requests PRIOR to receiving CONFIRMATION of your event (STEP 3).
NOTE: What forms you fill out will depend on what ministry needs you indicated on your original Event Request.
- Design Request Form // bigvalleygrace.org/designrequest
- Live-Production Request Form // bvgpro.org/requests/live-production
- Child Care Request Form // bigvalleygrace.org/childcarerequest
- Arena Registration Setup // SteveH@bvg.org
- Facility Set-Up Request // Setupforms@bvg.org
- Food Services Request Form // bigvalleygrace.org/foodservicesrequest
- Café Istoria Arrangements // Angie G@bvg.org
- Print Request Form // bigvalleygrace.org/printrequest
- Photography Request Form // bigvalleygrace.org/photographyrequest
- Video Production Request // TimGiannosaJr@bvg.org
- Promotion Request Form // Approved events will be promoted by the MarComm Department. You no longer need to complete a separate form.
- Social Media Request Form // Approved events will be promoted on social media by the MarComm Department. You no longer need to complete a separate form.
- Web Request Form // Approved events will be put on the website by the MarComm Department. You no longer need to complete a separate form.