OUR RESPONSE TO
OUR RESPONSE TO
latest COVID-19 updates
Following government recommendations, Big Valley Grace has decided to host Weekend Gatherings Online only on SAT 6pm and SUN 10am. Both our Modesto and Ceres Campuses will be closed during these times.
Our leadership team is carefully and continually monitoring this situation as we follow the direction of experts in science and churches. As information evolves, this page is the primary, most up-to-date place for you to receive answers to commonly asked questions about what’s happening at Big Valley Grace.
We are committed to doing everything we can to provide a safe environment for our church family and surrounding community.
Although we are not able to meet in-person due to the virus, that does not mean that we have to live life alone. Just because we are separated does not mean isolated.
Beyond our weekend gatherings, there are many other ministries that are meeting online. Visit our BVG Online Schedule page to browse all of the ministries that are live streaming and meeting virtually.
- Do you have a fever of 100.4 F or higher, or a sense of having a fever?
- Do you have a new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Do you have new shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Do you have a new sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Do you have new muscle aches that you cannot attribute to another health condition or that may have been caused by a specific activity (such as physical exercise)?
get involved today
BVG IS PARTNERING WITH
- Modesto Gospel Mission
- Vine House
- Modesto Pregnancy Center
- Love Modest
- Redwood Family Center
IDEAS FOR SERVING
- Making masks for people in need
- Creating encouragement cards for Essential Workers, Sheltered Seniors, Emergency Personnel and Medical Staff, Military, Law Enforcement, etc.
- Volunteering at a food bank – Good Samaritan, Second Harvest, Salvation Army, etc.
- Delivery food to those who are at risk
- Email, letters, care packages to Missionaries
- Donating items to non-profits or donating food to food banks