Big Valley Grace is a Christ-centered church that worships every weekend in multigenerational gatherings, connects in authentic community, grows in obedience to God’s Word, serves others with our God-given talents, and reaches our local & global counties with the love of Jesus.
BVGCC is seeking a Facilities Maintenance/Set Up person who has a strong work ethic, is experienced with general maintenance, and is able to work on a team or independently.
• Must be or willing to become a member of Big Valley Grace Community Church
• Leadership and team building skills
• Physical ability and aptitude to perform physical and maintenance skills to accomplish the duties required
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Basic electrical repair
• Wall repair
• Light replacement
• Basic carpentry
• Set up rooms as directed by supervisor and according to diagrams
• Move stacked chair carts, unstacking and stacking chairs, and placing them according to diagram
• Move table carts, unstacking and stacking tables and placing them according to diagram
• Communicate with team and access computer for jobs assigned
Hours will include evenings and weekends.
Applications and Skills Surveys are available at the church office or can be downloaded here. To apply, please bring 1) a completed employment application, and 2) a completed skills survey to the church office, Monday – Thursday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. – Noon and 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, please contact Hrayr Santourian at (209) 577-1604 ext. 306.
All applicants may be subject to Life scan background check, credit check, and reference check.