Open Share Groups
We gather in gender-based and issue-specific groups. Open Share groups provide an opportunity to share our experience, strength, and hope from our own recovery journey. Safety is key in recovery. In order to keep groups safe, we hold to these five guidelines:
- Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings. Please limit your sharing to 3-5 minutes.
- There will be no cross talk, please. Cross talk is when two individuals engage in dialogue, excluding all others. Each person is free to express feelings without interruption.
- We are here to support each other. We will not attempt to “fix” one another.
- Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group.
- Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group.
1st Time Attenders
Our heart goes out to first-timers! If you have watched our large group time online and would like to attend an open share group, Contact Us for more information.