These prerequisites are important as a first step for you as parents to understand what we believe and for us to truly be able to partner with you in the spiritual development of your child.
To participate in the Parent/Child Dedication Ceremony:
- Parents need to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- You must be parents or legal guardians of the child.
- You must regularly attend Big Valley Grace’s worship services.
- We ask parents who are living together and not married to take steps to acknowledge and surrender to God’s plan for their individual lives before participating.
- You must have taken the Parent/Child Dedication Class.
Parent/Child Dedication Classes–Wednesday night, 6:30-8:00pm in W408
Date & Time