Friday, January 29
7pm in the Worship Center
Lets’ face it, all couples fight. Learn how to fight a Good Fight
Join us for a fun event filled with humor, fresh insight, and new strategies for your relationship.
Fight Night: How to Fight Fair is for everyone – newlyweds, “oldyweds,” seriously dating, engaged couples – anyone wanting to make a good relationship great.
What you’ll learn
Round One: Why We Fight
Round Two: How to Fight a Good Fight
- Bridging the Gender Gap in our Fights
- Avoiding the Four Red Flags of Conflict
- Discover the Surprisingly Effective Conflict Card
- Learn the Secret to Keeping a Cool Head and a Warm Heart
- How 10 Minutes out of Your Week Will Diminish Conflict
Contact: [email protected]