The Imagine by Faith capital campaign is our response to God’s continued blessing and growth of Big Valley Grace Community Church. Our numbers have increased, and several portable facilities are reaching the end of their lifespan.
We are now taking steps by faith to expand, retrofit, and reconfigure our campus to be a useful ministry tool for generations to come. This plan includes a new 18,000 sq. ft. Ministry Building to replace the aging portables.
As Big Valley Grace continues to be blessed with increasing numbers of families, our needs also increase. In 2014, after much prayer, research and planning, the Elder Board adopted the “Imagine by Faith” master plan, preparing for the growth of our campus:
- Provide ministry space to replace aging portable buildings
- Provide ministry space for weekend high school ministries
- Provide large group meeting space for grades K-6
- Relocate playground area to improve security for children
- Improved parking and access to children’s facilities
- Improved traffic flow around the campus
- Improved traffic safety entering and around our campus
- Improved main entrance to our campus at Snyder Road
- Plan for future growth of BVCS ministry
- Snyder driveway and loop road (Includes 2 roundabouts, driveway, sewer, parking lot)
PARK (Site of old portables)
- Playground, lighting, landscaping, fencing
- CFD fees (as of January 1, 2016)
PLANNING + PERMITS
- Fees, Permits, architect, engineering, contingency
10% paid towards the remaining debt on the BVCS High School building
NEW MINISTRY BUILDING
- New 18,000 sq. ft. building for High School, Junior High, Club 56 and Elementary Ministries
EAST & WEST WING UPGRADES
- Add fire sprinklers to increase safety and allow greater flexibility for using these classrooms
- Parking, landscape
PLANNING + PERMITS
- Fees, permits, architect, engineering, contingency
- 10% paid towards the remaining debt on the BVCS High School building
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us" -Ephesians 3:20 NIV-
Leading and equipping the next generation of worship leaders.
In November 2015, the Big Valley Grace family made commitments to the Imagine by Faith project and generously responded by funding PHASE 1- with a $3.2 million gift and more than $2.6 million in commitments to continue the vision.
We encourage those who have made commitments to Imagine by Faith to honor their commitments. If you aren’t already involved, we invite you to pray about how you and your family can participate in Imagine by Faith.
Visit bigvalleygrace.org/give to support the Imagine by Faith project and learn more about giving at Big Valley Grace.
The Imagine by Faith campaign is a significant and long-term project, so we ask that you join with us in prayer for continued wisdom, participation and transformation:
- Wisdom – Pray that God would give the spiritual leaders of Big Valley Grace wisdom and guidance.
- Participation – Pray that the family of Big Valley Grace would continue supporting this project according to their commitments and that God would continue to reveal to each family member of Big Valley Grace what they can do to participate.
- Transformation – Pray that God would continue to deepen our faith in Jesus Christ as we take these steps of faith.
Engaging every generation of worshippers
At Big Valley Grace we have a heart to lead people from different generations in worship. We have three distinct worship gatherings at our Modesto Campus on most weekends - Contemporary, Classic & The Venue.
Worship & Production is also involved with leading and mentoring at various other gatherings throughout the week. Click the links below for more information.
ROBERTA PRATHER - Executive Assistant
To contact a WP Staff member via email, click on their picture above. For general inquiries, CLICK HERE