Before you begin
- Set aside at least 30 minutes to go through this process
- Find a space free of distractions or interruptions
- Have a Bible handy
- Spend some time in prayer before beginning, asking for humility, wisdom, and clarity
What to expect
- Depending on the person, we anticipate this taking at least 30 minutes
- At the bottom, there is a button to email the completed form to your inbox. You'll also have the option to share with our team so we can celebrate with you!
- This form does not save, so plan to fill it out in one sitting
- Go back and review what you've written. The more you reflect on your story, the more ready you will be to share it
- Your testimony is a door opener, not a convincing tool
- The purpose of this tool is to put words and thought to your story, not for memorizing verbatim
Are you ready to share your story?
Our personal testimonies are some some of the most powerful discipleship and outreach tools because they are so deeply unique to us. Each of us have a story and all those who name the name of Christ have been brought into and share in God's incredible story of salvation.
In Acts 26, Paul stood before King Agrippa and spoke simply, logically, and clearly about his life before salvation, how he met Christ, and what his life was like after his conversion. Using this passage as a model for sharing our testimony in a conversational manner, we've put together this tool to help you be prepared to share your story.
As a church, we want to share those stories. We pray this tool helps you to put this story into writing, bring some linkage in how you understand the amazing transformation from old self to new self (Eph 4:22-24), and equips you with the right words, flow, and staring point to better share your faith.