Can God reach people during COVID?
Each year, Reach Ministry hosts our Global Partners during our Reach Conference, which spotlights and blesses our missionaries with opportunities to share about their experiences. This year has been full of hurdles for our missionaries. More importantly, though, it's been a year full of OPPORTUNITIES!
- Weekend Gatherings - Hear from guest speakers and our global missionaries during these two weekends: October 31 - November 1 & November 7 - 8
- Women's Missions Campfire Event - Enjoy a casual evening with our missionaries, hearing real stories from the mission field: November 2
- Youth Conference - A special time for students 6th-12th grades to interact with our global missionaries, during Wednesday night youth group: November 4
- Sunday Night Round Table - Get to know our global partners during this casual question and answer time hosted on our Online Campus: November 8, 6pm
How to GET INVOLVED:
The most powerful thing any follower of Jesus can do is pray for our missionary partners as they continue their call to reach those that need to hear the Gospel.
Looking for practical steps to participate in the TASK at hand? Here are 2 practical ways:
- We have a FREE online Perspectives class.
- We are collecting recyclables for missions. Read more below!
Want to learn more about our missionary partners? Join our BVG Facebook Community to see videos of our partners posted daily throughout the Reach Conference.
Looking to connect with a specific missionary partner? A specific ministry? Interested in short-term missions? Learn more at our Sunday night Round Table on Sunday, Nov 8, 6pm!
Already know a specific ministry you want to partner with? Ready to go on a short-term mission? Email [email protected]
Please bring all recyclables to the container in our back parking lot D. Currently, all funds go to our World Impact BVCS High School team! Students receive extensive training in cross-cultural ministry, evangelism, and missions. This team is planning to travel to the Dominican Republic in 2021, to work to meet the physical and spiritual needs of the local people.