SKILLED FACILITIES MAINTENANCE TEAM MEMBER
32 hours per week
Big Valley Grace Community Church is a Christ-centered church that worships every weekend in multi-generational gatherings, connects in authentic community, grows in obedience to God’s Word, serves others with our God-given talents, and reaches our local & global communities with the love of Jesus.
BVGCC is seeking a Skilled Facilities Maintenance person who has a strong work ethic, is experienced with general maintenance, and works well with a team and independently.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintenance (primary duties)
• Basic electrical repair
• Wall repair
• Light replacement
• Basic carpentry
Set Up (occasional duties)
• Set up rooms as directed by supervisor and according to diagrams
• Move stacked chair carts, unstacking and stacking chairs, and placing them according to diagram
• Move table carts, unstacking and stacking tables and placing them according to diagram
• Communicate with team and access computer for jobs assigned
• Must be (or willing to become) a member of BVGCC
• Leadership and team building skills
• Physical ability and aptitude to perform physical and maintenance skills to accomplish the duties required
To apply, please complete an Employment Application and Skills Survey, which are available at the church office or can be downloaded from our website.
Bring both to the church office, Monday – Thursday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. – Noon and 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, please contact Hrayr Santourian at (209) 577-1604 ext. 306.
All applicants may be subject to Life Scan background check, credit check, and reference check.
Click here for a printer-friendly version.