VIDEO PRODUCTION MANAGER
Full-Time, Includes Weekends
Big Valley Grace is a Christ-centered church that worships every weekend in multigenerational gatherings, connects in authentic community, grows in obedience to God’s Word, serves others with our God-given talents, and reaches our local & global communities with the love of Jesus.
BVGCC is seeking a Video Production Manager to oversee all elements of video production for weekend gatherings, leadership events, and other special ministry programs, under the direction of the Pastor of Worship & Production. The successful candidate will be highly creative and flexible, with the ability to lead teams of volunteers and meet deadlines. Demonstrates ability to produce creative and affective promotional and in-gathering videos, including concept, scripting, video shoots, editing and post-production.
- Modeling biblical priorities, personally and professionally
- Program planning, creative development, series development, and special video projects
- Live video production, including and professional broadcasts, equipment management, camera operation, video switching, graphics, live streaming and any related post-production
- Developing a team of video production volunteers for filming, designing, and producing series elements that are dynamic, engaging and accomplish the goals
- Overseeing video technology, including maintenance, programming, and purchasing
- Volunteer recruitment, training, care and development for weekend gatherings and other ministry events
- High School Graduate with minimum two-year college associate degree
- Minimum of two years’ experience in similar field or ministry
- Proficiency with cameras, video editing software (i.e. Adobe Premiere), graphics software (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, After Effects), live streaming technology, video switchers, video projectors, theatrical lighting, and lighting controllers
- Availability to work weekends
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English; and, as part of a normal workday, the following physical tasks might be needed: walking, bending, standing, reaching, climbing stairs, sitting for long periods of time, and lifting and carrying up to 40 lbs.
OTHER GENERAL EXPECTATIONS
- BVG church membership and personal relationship with Christ; model Biblical priorities
- Exhibit professionalism, conscientious work ethic, and ability to work in a variety of settings and circumstances, with composure and flexibility
- Adhere to and encompass the BVG employee qualities and characteristics defined by the Staff Handbook
Screening for this position will begin immediately. Applicants should complete an online application and e-mail a PDF resume to [email protected]
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, please contact Hrayr Santourian at (209) 577-1604, ext. 306.
Applicants will be subject to credit check and reference check and may need to provide a recent DMV printout.