32 hours per week (will include some evenings and weekends)
Big Valley Grace is a Christ-centered church that worships every weekend in multigenerational gatherings, connects in authentic community, grows in obedience to God’s Word, serves others with our God-given talents, and reaches our local & global counties with the love of Jesus.
BVGCC is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Team Member with a strong work ethic, experience with general maintenance, and the ability to work on a team or independently.
• Must be or willing to become a member of Big Valley Grace Community Church
• Must receive and follow directions well and adapt to changes with a good attitude
• Physical ability and aptitude to perform physical and maintenance skills to accomplish the duties required
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary: General Maintenance
• Basic electrical repair
• Wall repair
• Light replacement
• Basic carpentry
Secondary: Set Up
• Set up rooms as directed by supervisor and according to diagrams
• Move stacked chair carts, unstacking and stacking chairs, and placing them according to diagram
• Move table carts, unstacking and stacking tables and placing them according to diagram
• Communicate with team and access computer for jobs assigned
Applications and Skills Surveys are available at the church office or can be downloaded here. To apply, please bring 1) a completed employment application, and 2) a completed skills survey to the church office, Monday – Thursday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. – Noon and 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, please contact Hrayr Santourian at (209) 577-1604 ext. 306.
All applicants may be subject to Life scan background check, credit check, and reference check.