Our Settled ministry will be helping refugees and other vulnerable families with providing household items and other necessitates for families who have fled Afghanistan and are being resettled in Modesto. Below is a list of urgent items needed:
*Please drop off donated items to the church office, September 20, 2021 through October 4, 2021. Mon – Thur., 9-5pm
Love ALL Our Kids mobilizes the local church to help meet the needs of foster children and their families.
Comfort Kits provide comfort and care to children during the very difficult and scary moments of foster placement.
Chemo Crew works to provide hope and help to cancer patients and their families.
Help purchase items needed for Chemo Kits that provide comfort and needed information for those going through the difficult process of cancer treatments.
– Eating Hints booklet from National Cancer Institute
– “50 Days of Hope” Book by Lynn Eib
– The Book of John
– Do you know for sure? Tract
– Treatment Planner—designed to help you keep track ofmedication, symptoms, food journal, appointments, importantcontact information, and notes.
– Patient Legal Handbook
– Reusable insulated tumbler with screw tight lid and straw
– Sickness Bag
– Candies to help with metal mouth
– Rice Wrap—this is a great tool that could be used as a heating pad or an ice pack to help with aches and pains.
– Hand Sanitizer, Hand Lotion, Chapstick
– The Natural Dentist mouth rinse
Do you want to help a person without a home in a practical way?
Do you want to help a person without a home in a practical way? Bags of Grace provides gallon sized bags filled with items helpful and useful to those living on the streets. The bags are a wonderful alternative to giving money and a great opportunity to share your faith when you see a person in need.
“You shall give to him freely, and your heart shall not be grudging when you give to him, because for this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work…For there will never cease to be poor in the land.” – Deuteronomy 15: 10-11 ESV